Services that are available for people/children who have autism:
- A structured range of activities for children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders including weekly youth clubs and football workshops.
- Summer leisure programme.
- Regular integrated activities for the families.
- Information and advice on ASD and related issues.
- Assistance with welfare benefit forms.
- Support/Advocacy at meetings.
- Parent Support Groups.
- Workshops and Conferences.
- Specialised Library.
- Quarterly Newsletter.
- One to one support for individuals/families experiencing particular difficulties.
- Practical support with speech and communication difficulties
Here are some links to as
Sociations who provide these services: